Thursday, March 26, 2009

PANCAKES!!!

Welllllllll This has been a pretty insane week. I'm it won't seem as insane later, but right now it feels pretty rough. I've spent pretty much the whole week working on an essay and it's finally finished!!

On a side note - http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/ AMAZING!

As for art, I have not made much recently, I tried pastels yesterday, it was fun but messy. I suppose the last prints I made were for the Emily Carr print exchange. In total, an edition of 66! CRAZY! The most I've ever made, but for the most part they look great.




Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I can get some intaglio prints done in the next few days as well.

Cheers




Listening to:

Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Bloc Party (saw them, it was fun!)
Calvin Harris
Gang Of Four
The Fall Of Troy
Descendants
Tycho
Number Girl
The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment