Monday, November 2, 2009

Remember remember...

...the fifth of (updating your blog) November.

Well, I have been keeping busy. I finished a print today, which was very pleasurable. Then I saw 'Where The Wild Things Are', which was also pleasurable.

That didn't come out right. It was a good movie, not what I was expecting. I suppose it wasn't as Disney as I'd expected it to be. Good though, 3 of 4 stars from me.

I don't have any good images of the prints I finished, so I shall photograph them tomorrow. But I will include one of the layers from it, which took a lot of time but turned out well.



Listening to:
Ricky Gervais Podcasts (amongst his other works)
Dizzee Rascal
Converge - Axe To Fall
Bjork - Volta
The Miles - Blood On My Blazer (Excellent!)

1 comment:

  1. I want to see more of your prints! show up to critiques every so often you weenween

    ReplyDelete